9.07.2007

NFL. SWEET RETURN

It's football season and there is a spring in my step, the birds are singing a little louder and all is right with the world. The DirecTV man is coming on Saturday to hook me up with the NFL Sunday Ticket package and I think I might love him (whoever he is). My mission this season is to find the best bar in LA to watch the NFL.

My pick'em league is short two players and in searching the contacts section of my mobile for potential recruits I know realize most of my male friends are skirts in disguise. I'm attempting to recruit Baloogle, because everyone needs a little Baloogle now and then. So here's hoping my boys have a great season and I find the perfect bar. It's a tall order.

PHOTO BY AP

3 comments:

Sycz said...

Bears

-K said...

Yeah the Bears are pretty cool. Although I might be picking San Diego this week. :)

Sycz said...

When will this blog have its own sweet return?